Celebration of Life
Monday, July 27, 2020
Christ Presbyterian Church
6901 Normandale Road, Edina
Michael J. Sutich
May 18, 1961 - June 19, 2020
Michael John "Mike" Sutich, age 59, died June 19th, 2020 at United Hospital, with Karen at his side.
Mike found joy in life, spending time with Karen, his sister Jeanne, his neighbor Ed, friends Scott and Todd, and with his Polaris (work) family. His passing leaves a void in our hearts.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Ed (ERSY) and June; and survived by his sisters Jeanne and Julie (Rich) and brother Mark (Sue), as well as aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews.
We want to thank the nurses and care team at United Neuro ICU, who with skill, compassion, and grace took good care of Mike, and of Karen and Jeanne.
A celebration of Mike’s life will be held at 2:00 PM on Monday, July 27 at Christ Presbyterian Church, 6901 Normandale Road, Edina 55435. Attendees must register in advance as capacity is limited; you may do so at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5LnoEv10wrfMDoQqggXifieka9NJaW01uwmEvy9YAGNnHWA/viewform?usp=sf_link.
The church asks that all memorial service guests follow the guidelines below:
- Enter and exit the building through the main entrance doors under the portico
- Use of restrooms limited to restrooms available in the CPC Great Room.
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Six feet of social distance must be maintained by all guests, households up to groups of 6 may stay together, households of more than 6 should split up into smaller groups.
- Follow the direction of CPC staff for entering and exiting the sanctuary.
- No congregational singing.